****NOTE THIS JOB IS POSTED BY EDGE. YOU CAN APPLY TO THE LINK BELOW THIS POST****
HDR specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While they are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, they provide much more than that. They create an unshakable foundation for progress because the multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
In the role of GIS Technician, we’ll count on you to
- Perform data input and editing of spatial and tabular data.
- Conduct simple spatial analyses, and prepare maps using ArcGIS or other applicable GIS software.
- Perform field data collection as needed using mobile GIS/GPS equipment.
- Follow documented technical procedures.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Planning, Engineering, Natural Science or closely related field, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Practical experience with editing, database development, and map production in ArcGIS.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Requires attention to detail, reliability, and ability to work with a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.