Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
EDGE Job Post
****NOTE THIS JOB IS POSTED BY EDGE. YOU CAN APPLY TO THE LINK BELOW THIS POST****
GIS Senior Manager
- Advise clients and deliver services in the areas of geospatial strategy and planning, geospatial analytics, geospatial security & privacy, geospatial data management, and development of enterprise geospatial systems and applications.
- Organize and deliver services of complex geographic information system (GIS) / geospatial projects.
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships.
- Develop, maintain relationships and collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing competency among team members; Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff and lead and evolve training.
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and scope of work for large geospatial projects .
- As a technical or functional advisor, work extensively with the management of the project to guide efforts that address the client’s needs .
- Perform engagement planning and budgeting; manage engagement economics, engagement risk, and engagement timeline.
- Work with the team to identify and understand their challenges, manage day-to-day client and team relationships.
- Integrate use of technology-based risk assessment tools or methodologies to review, design and implement solutions.
- Plan and execute methodologies that include tasks for collection, migration, and/ or quality control of geospatial data, and design and development of geospatial applications or systems.
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding value to deliverables presented or experienced insight into architectural or functional issues .
- Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions .
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs .
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables.
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process .
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Geography, Geospatial Intelligence or related field.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following areas – utilities, geospatial analytics, GIS, location-based data.
- 6 to 10 years in a technical or functional GIS experience.
- Proficiency in one or more GIS software solutions (e.g. Esri ArcGIS suite of software such as ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, HEXAGON etc.).
- Proficiency in the geospatial analytic functions and geospatial data.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships.
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Interested applicants can process their application in this link: Click Here