EDGE Job Post
Location: Remote (working Phoenix, AZ hours)
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension(s)
- Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
- Identify needed members for project team.
- Record document concisely and clearly all project plan.
- Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance.
- Oversee precise project results to identify if relevant quality standards area attained.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
- Identify prospective conformance and rigid concerns associated with project initiatives.
- Identify probable impact to associates, clients and shareholders.
- Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals.
- Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
- Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management levels.
- Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner.
Interested applicants can access this link for application: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2715584813/