Urban GIS, Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in providing Geographic Information Systems (GIS), urban planning, and asset management solutions. We are seeking high school graduates and college students who are passionate about doing their best, detail oriented, willing to learn, comfortable working with technology, familiar with MS Excel, who possess a positive attitude, and who do not mind working in the field.
This position will primarily be in the field conducting audits of light poles and reporting to the Audit Coordinator
- Use specialized GPS equipment to report position and record data in company software.
- Work with Auditing team.
- Responsible for survey data.
- Responsible for all GPS equipment.
- Creates audit notes in software.
- You will be heading out to various townships or cities to accurately document the condition of their light poles.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects thoroughly and with a sense of ownership.
- Ability to move at a quick pace and work despite interruptions.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn about our company.
- Proficient with Excel and iPad.
- Comfortable working with technology.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Availability: May – August
May start as a part time and move to full time hours
Position Type: Contract