Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and systems integration to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for our public and private clients. With our top-tier partnerships and full-lifecycle approach, Critigen delivers all components of an enterprise geospatial system: data collection, spatial processing, analytics and intelligence, application development, and mobile solution development.
Critigen is looking for a GIS Analyst to support a high-profile client project in Pierce County, Washington. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of GIS experience with a working knowledge of geospatial software and databases. This position requires excellent problem-solving abilities, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment. The ability to communicate effectively across the organization and an eagerness to learn and grow your career as the company grows are key to team member success factors at Critigen.
Our team members will work both remotely from their home office and at the client office location in Tacoma WA and must be within regular commute distance. Relocation expense will not covered.
- Perform data creation, edit, and update tasks using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and associated software.
- Develop and maintain databases, reports, and maps related to utility data
- Perform data quality and assurance checks.
- Retrieve and organizing GIS data for reporting, analysis, and presentation purposes.
- Configure ArcGIS desktop projects, web maps, and map services.
- Work with your team to optimize and create efficient solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of GIS industry experience.
- Proficiency in Esri desktop software and geodatabase products.
- Self-motivated with a desire grow technical capabilities based on interests and project needs.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters change, creativity, and flexibility.
- Strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience using ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, and Esri’s Utility Network.
- Experience working in a utility or consulting environment.
- Familiarity with utility operations and mapping.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Framework.
Critigen is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.