Urban GIS, Inc. is looking to is looking to hire a GIS Analyst Contractor for our recent project. Check to see if this is the right opportunity for you!
- You have at least 3 years’ of experience using Esri’s ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and related technologies in the latest versions
- You are a detail-oriented self-starter
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You feel comfortable following directions and working with minimal supervision
- You feel excited about solving problems with unusual approach as you may be presented with problems which are isolated and not well defined
- You possess the ability to learn new systems and technology
- Work on web enabled mapping, graphics, and website creation using ArcGIS Online. Assist with administration of ArcGIS Online including creating guides, notes, presentations, training, policy, and best practices through group consensus and leading task groups to identify needs.
- Manages the administrative workload for the Service’s portion of the Esri Enterprise License Agreement and other national geospatial and related software licensing. Responsible for tracking the licensing information and providing statistics and reporting.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the national license servers (mainly using the LMTools software) and ensuring software versions and installation guides are handled promptly, including distributing them in a timely manner.
- Serves as a point of contact for GIS and related software support help desk including Esri software support needs and directs users to an appropriate customer service outlet.
- Participates in GIS data management activities and policy creation, such as metadata management, standards development, management of the national geospatial file share, and data quality assurance.
- Assist users in metadata creation including creating guides, presentations, and other publications to assist end users.
- Provide logistics support for geospatial training activities within the Service.
Position Type: Full Time
Work Location: Denver/Lakewood, CO
Others: Finalists for the position will be subject to background check and drug testing.
To apply for the position, APPLY HERE.