Position Description: Oversee all aspects of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) use, development, and management at Scenic Hudson to support land conservation and other organizational priorities. Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of all land-related data, in GIS and in our Salesforce databases.
Reporting to: Assistant Director of Land Conservation
- Expertise in ArcGIS Enterprise, Arc GIS Online and ArcGIS Desktop/Pro, including the ability to create scripts and tools to improve workflow and efficiency. Ability to perform complex vector and raster-based analyses, including terrain and viewshed analyses.
- Experience in development and administration of SQL Server-based data. Ability to create and maintain geodatabases, including an understanding of database design and integration between spatial datasets and tabular software products.
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator with ability to create reports, workflows and other enhanced functions. Experience supporting Salesforce Lightning and with Nonprofit Success Pack preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of cartography and publication-quality map production.
- Experience in planning organizational GIS needs for hardware/software acquisition and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in records and database management and the use of GIS analytical tools in support of the organization’s objectives.
- Ability to work as part of multiple teams, handle multiple priorities and have excellent graphic and written communication skills.
- Ability to make compelling verbal presentations of GIS analyses and products.
- Flexibility, ability to work effectively within deadlines, and a willingness and ability to work with others.
Send cover letter with salary requirements, resume and a few samples of maps or other visual products you have produced to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For interested applicants and for further details, kindly visit this link: https://www.scenichudson.org/news/jobs/gis-data-land-manager/