Kleinschmidt has an immediate opening for a GIS Analyst in our Portland, Oregon office to collaborate with our team of scientists, engineers, and regulatory professionals on a range of GIS analysis and mapping projects. Until it is safe to be together in our office locations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our employees are currently working remotely from home offices.
- BA/BS Degree in Geography, GIS, Data Science, or a related field with 2-5 years’ experience
- Proficiency with ESRI ArcMap, ArcCatalog, and ArcGIS Pro software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint including basic data analyses using Excel
- Experience with data analysis (spatial and non-spatial) methods in MS Access, Excel, and ArcGIS.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and track multiple project assignments with guidance
- Professional-level writing, communication, and research techniques
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be able to travel on occasion for in-state and out-of-state fieldwork and will be subject to our travel policy with regard to COVID and CDC guidelines for interstate travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must possess permanent authorization to work in the United States and the ability to obtain a Passport and acquire authorization to work in Canada as needed
Interested applicants can check on this link for further details: https://kleinschmidtgroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/1584762.html